Saturday, April 26, 2014

What's Going on in Dallas Sports?

   A very late article on my part today, but I have been super busy! Today I had the privilege to help announce a Lovejoy High School Lady Leopards' victory that pushed them into the next round of the playoffs. To hear my attempt at announcing click here! Anyway moving into professional sports.

  Not much for me to say about the Stars that was positive. The Stars came out flat and took a pounding losing by a score of 6 to 2. The game got so out of hand that Kari Lehtonen was pulled in the 3rd period after he gave up a goal making the score 5 to 2. Right now I don't think the Stars can win in Anaheim, which means that they will not be able to make it past this first round. Game 6 will be played this Monday back here in Dallas.

  Into positive news the Mavericks have a 2 to 1 series lead over the number one seeded San Antonio Spurs! This game ended with a Vince Carter three point miracle that somehow landed in the bucket giving the Mavs a win over the Spurs by a score of 109 to 108. Unfortunately I do not have much analysis over this game as I was heading back fro Sulphur Springs announcing a Lovejoy Lady Leopards victory. I think though that if the Mavs can win this series that they can seriously win the NBA title. They will take on the Spurs in Game 4 Tuesday night at the AAC!

  Well last night the Rangers lost 5 to 4 to the Seattle Mariners. I was too busy watching the late night game for the Stars last night to even give an analysis over the loss. The last thing I saw was Adrian Beltre lining out to former Rangers' first basemen Justin Smoak. Right now as I am typing up this blog post the Rangers and the Mariners are knotted up with 3 runs each. The third game between the two teams will be played tomorrow afternoon.

HIGHLIGHTS: Stars   Mavericks   Rangers

No comments:

Post a Comment